Our New Home Developments
New Build Homes Team
EmmaDirector - New Homes Sales & Marketing
IanDirector - Land & New Homes
DeborahLand & New Homes Executive
TheresaNew Homes Sales and Marketing Executive
LAND ACQUISITION, SALES & CONSULTANCY
The successful acquisition or disposal of potential development sites relies on good timing, strong project management and professional advice from those who know the market.
Our land team has a wealth of experience to draw from, and a commitment to our clients in identifying, acquiring and disposing of all types of land including greenfield and brownfield sites, conversions of agricultural buildings or office/retail blocks, woodland, equestrian and amenity land.
First Step Partnership Ltd in association with carefully chosen partners, have successfully secured planning permissions on a number of sites and can offer a comprehensive, friendly and cost-effective planning consultancy service.
We provide an informed and straightforward route through the complex world of the planning system with personalised, professional support and guidance through any transaction, whilst always putting our client’s requirements first.
Whilst based in both Cambridgeshire and The Beds /Herts borders, our land team deals with clients buying and selling land nationally. From single building plots to multi-acre development sites for several hundred houses, we have the expertise to assist
Whether you are in the early stages of acquisition or disposal we can give you advice on all aspects of the site’s appraisal.
Our service includes:
From the earliest opportunity, we provide a personal, proactive, service to ensure the best possible result for you. We tailor our service to suit you and your objectives, whether you would prefer us to take a private and discreet approach, bid at auction or simply assist or represent you in a private treaty purchase. We source possibilities on and off the market and provide market intelligence, pricing and other relevant information to assist you to formulate a competitive offer.
Our Acquisition services include:
- Identification of development opportunities
- Land Assembly
- Assessment of the suitability for development
- Viability advice
- Suggested house type, style and mix and proposed site layout.
- Expected new homes sales prices and sales rates.
- Competition from both new and second-hand property.
- External Influences such as infrastructure, financing, Govt policy etc.
- Development/promotion partner selection
- Promotional agreements/Options
- Landowner collaboration and equalisation agreements
- Development Consultancy
- Assistance with Planning applications and Appeals
From the beginning, we provide a personal, proactive, service to ensure the best possible result for you. We will assist, advise and agree with you on the most appropriate strategy and method of sale, whether you prefer a full open market sales approach, an auction or a more discreet selective and targeted sale.
Our Sales services include:
- Site appraisal
- Suggested sale guide price
- Suitable methods of sale, such as private treaty, auction, joint ventures,
- Sale negotiation
- Overages, landowner agreements and income maximisation.
We are committed to exceeding your expectations so please put us to the test.
CONTACT US TODAY ON 07500 115321
“As a property agent acting for a range of private landowners/developers, it has been a pleasure and also refreshing to deal with Ian Bovingdon and First Step Land & New Homes. Their straightforward, professional and speedy approach to Land and development projects makes the complex nature of some deals, along with optimising land values a much easier process. Ian’s successful track record speaks for itself, the comprehensive nature of his approach to deals ensures that my clients have the best opportunity of securing a successful outcome in both land and new homes sales.”
We aim to be available when you need us, we are here before and after working hours also at weekends.
As an independent flexible Estate Agent our costs are kept low giving us a saving we happily pass onto our clients. Not having the overheads of a high street shop means we keep client friendly hours instead of shop hours. With our refreshing honest approach we can help you put the fun back into achieving your goal within our local property market.
- Potential purchasers can call us 7 days a week between the hours of 8am and 8pm.
- All viewings will be carried out by a professional team member familiar with your property,
(not casual weekend staff – who have never seen your property).
- We are flexible and will meet all prospective purchasers at your property to suit your diary and lifestyle.
- We attract more buyers as our shop door never closes.
- Unlike other agents we offer late evening and weekend viewings to suit the busy lifestyle of commuters.
“Lead by a very knowledgeable, professional and enthusiastic couple, the First Step team works wholeheartedly to fulfil the expectations of their clients and keeps them constantly abreast of the status/progress of their sale. The teams’ helpfulness and efficient follow-up on all processes is beyond that normally received. A very satisfied customer…………thanks again to you all. I do not know how I could have got away from the house on the completion day without your help Jules and that of Claudia.”