About Lydgate Fields
A small development with 12 executive high specification properties
Lydgate Fields is a high quality development of just twelve prestigious 3, 4 and 5 bedroom open market homes, all with generous plots and located on a private cul de sac.
Located on a prime location within the parish of Fairfield, one of the most sought after locations in the area, with excellent connections to major towns.
Each home is individually designed, with carefully planned living areas, luxurious interiors and a high specification.
View the Lydgate Fields Brochure
Please use the controls below to scroll through
Specifications & Prices
- A choice of a fitted contemporary or traditional kitchen with
quartz worktops and integrated appliances.
- Neff Appliances; Combi-oven, Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer
- A fitted contemporary utility room with Minerva worktop
- Electrics and plumbing for washing machine. (Appliances not included.)
- Half height Porcelanosa tiling
- Porcelanosa sanitary ware
- Chrome thermostatic towelradiators
- Chrome taps and shower
- Full central heating – gas fired
- Underfloor on ground floor with individual thermostats to rooms
- Radiators to 1st floor with thermostatically controlled radiator valves
- Ideal logic boiler with 7 years parts and labour guarantee (subject to registration and annual service)
• LED down lights
• Smart home ready
• Pendants to bedrooms
• Pre wired TV and Ethernet throughout
• Satin Chrome sockets and switches
• High levels of insulation
• Low energy lighting
• +90% efficient boiler
• Low heat loss and running costs
- Oak faced contemporary doors with stainless steel hinges
- Stainless steel ironmongery
- Painted Bullnose skirting and architrave
- White painted ceilings
- Choice of colours for the walls – total of 2 colours from the Dulux trade range
- Choice of Karndean or carpets throughout ground floor
How to find Lydgate Fields
Lydgate Fields, Fairfield
Interested in this development?
We offer National and Worldwide coverage via a range of key property portals including: On The Market, Rightmove, Zoopla and Primelocation
We had our house on the market thinking we would never sell because of Brexit. We ended up contacting First Step as we were told they are different and they really are! We are now moving!
We had concerns about selling during all this boring Brexit but after speak with First Step and hearing their positive marketing plans for our home we decided to take the plunge and we have not looked back.
Thank you Jules and David for your valuation of our house. We have always been impressed with your standing on Fairfield Park – with your support for local ventures and your professionalism, not the least of which is your availability and opening hours.
It must be difficult to offer weekend service but that is, of course, when buyers who have to work during the week, appreciate being able to access your services. This is important to both buyers and sellers. When we do decide to sell (and probably purchase a new Fairfield Park property) we will definitely contact you again.