We offer competitive letting rates for a complete managed service. Alternatively we can find a tenant for a fixed fee.
We are very proud to announce that First Step are now the Number 1 Lettings Agent in our local area.
- Over a decade of rental experience
- Thorough service from start to finish
- No hidden costs
- Honest and reliable approach
- Quarterly inspections with report provided to give you peace of mind
- Associated with dedicated and highly regarded property services team
- Very competitive rates/ fees
- In house property management
- 7 days a week 8am – 8pm
- Evening and weekend viewings
- Full background checks on tenants
- Long standing tenants
- Successful in achieving best possible rate of rent
- We will take professional photographs of your property
- We advertise on all relevant website portals
- We undertake all viewings
We continually strive to make renting your property easier for you. Whether you are a landlord with a property to let, or a tenant looking to rent your next home, we are here to help make the process as stress free as possible.
• Sound and trusted advice • With no compromise on quality • A local service you can depend onDOWNLOAD – TOP 10 TIPS FOR BUY TO LET VIEW LET PROPERTIES
We can handle the entire process
We handle the payments from the tenant to ourselves and place the deposit into the Governments mandatory deposit protection scheme.
We in turn, on a monthly basis, pay you the rental received less our commission rate, less any ongoing maintenance work required. If the property needs ongoing maintenance work we will then ask trusted contractors known to us to quote for works to be done.
We then send you these to approve before any work is carried out, unless they are relatively small amounts (which you may want us to proceed with without immediate authorisation at a pre-set limit).
After the check-in we undertake approximately 3 monthly property inspections. When the tenant wishes to vacate we can instruct the optional checkout inventory, advise on refreshing the property after normal wear and tear and aim to re-list the property and minimise any void period, generally we are given plenty of notice by the outgoing tenants so we can re-list the property and have someone move in just after the last tenant has moved out once again to minimise any non-rental void period.
We aim to be available when you need us, we are here before and after working hours Monday to Sunday 8:00am to 8:00pm.
As an independent flexible Estate Agent our costs are keen, and any savings are happily passed onto our clients. We are office based so do not incur the overheads of a high street shop, this means we keep client friendly hours instead of shop hours. With our refreshing honest approach, we can help you put the fun back into achieving your goal within our local property market.
- Potential purchasers can call us Monday to Sunday 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- All viewings will be carried out by a professional team member familiar with your property, (not casual weekend staff – who have yet to view your property).
- We are flexible and will meet all prospective purchasers at your property to suit yourdiary and lifestyle schedules.
- We attract more buyers as our ‘shop door’ never closes.
- Unlike other agents we offer late evening and weekend viewings to suit the busylifestyle of our clients especially commuters.
LauraSales & Letting Executive
SofiaSales and Letting Executive
“Yours is a great price for Gas Safety Certificate, you’re one of the best agents for taking care of landlords’ interests too, so thank you!”
“I recently rented a property from First Step with a view to purchasing. While I was renting the property I was looked after by Laura who did a fantastic job and provided me with brilliant customer service. I’d like to acknowledge this with you.”
A STEP ABOVE OTHER AGENCIES
Contact First Step