We offer competitive letting rates for a complete managed service. Alternatively we can find a tenant for a fixed fee.
We are very proud to announce that First Step are now the Number 1 Lettings Agent in our local area.
We continually strive to make renting your property easier for you. Whether you are a landlord with a property to let, or a tenant looking to rent your next home, we are here to help make the process as stress free as possible.
As our team continues to expand, we welcome Sofia Flatt as Sales & Lettings Executive to our team. Sofia will be working alongside Laura our Lettings Manager. Sofia comes from a background in Property Management locally and brings great organisational skills, focused customer care and a great deal of face to face client interaction. It is great to have Sofia in our progressive team!
• We will take professional photographs of your property.
• We advertise on all relevant website portals.
• We undertake all viewings.
• All prospective tenants will be fully reference and previous landlord checked.
• We can arrange an optional checking inventory.
• Sound and trusted advice • With no compromise on quality • A local service you can depend onDOWNLOAD – TOP 10 TIPS FOR BUY TO LET VIEW LET PROPERTIES
We can handle the entire process
We handle the payments from the tenant to ourselves and place the deposit into the Governments mandatory deposit protection scheme. We in turn, on a monthly basis, pay you the rental received less our commission rate, less any ongoing maintenance work required. If the property needs ongoing maintenance work we will then ask trusted contractors known to us to quote for works to be done. We then send you these to approve before any work is carried out, unless they are relatively small amounts (which you may want us to proceed with without immediate authorisation at a pre-set limit). After the check-in we undertake approximately 3 monthly property inspections. When the tenant wishes to vacate we can instruct the optional checkout inventory, advise on refreshing the property after normal wear and tear and aim to re-list the property and minimise any void period, generally we are given plenty of notice by the outgoing tenants so we can re-list the property and have someone move in just after the last tenant has moved out once again to minimise any non-rental void period.
We aim to be available when you need us, we are here before and after working hours also at weekends.
As an independent flexible Estate Agent our costs are kept low giving us a saving we happily pass onto our clients. Not having the overheads of a high street shop means we keep client friendly hours instead of shop hours. With our refreshing honest approach we can help you put the fun back into achieving your goal within our local property market.
- Potential purchasers can call us 7 days a week between the hours of 8am and 8pm.
- All viewings will be carried out by a professional team member familiar with your property,
(not casual weekend staff – who have never seen your property).
- We are flexible and will meet all prospective purchasers at your property to suit your diary and lifestyle.
- We attract more buyers as our shop door never closes.
- Unlike other agents we offer late evening and weekend viewings to suit the busy lifestyle of commuters.
LauraSales & Letting Executive
SofiaSales and Letting Executive
“I have found Laura and Sofia to be highly efficient and professional in what they do. They managed my property expertly from the minute the purchase completed until a tenant moved in 4 weeks later. During that time they handled every aspect of preparing my property for the rental market including overseeing a complete repaint and the laying of new carpet. Your website says that you are the number 1 lettings team in the local area and from my experience I can only agree with that statement. Thank you for all your help.”