Our land team has a wealth of experience to draw from, and a commitment to our clients in identifying, acquiring and disposing of all types of land including greenfield and brownfield sites, conversions of agricultural buildings or office/retail blocks, woodland, equestrian and amenity land.
First Step Partnership Ltd in association with carefully chosen partners, have successfully secured planning permissions on a number of sites and can offer a comprehensive, friendly and cost-effective planning consultancy service.
We provide an informed and straightforward route through the complex world of the planning system with personalised, professional support and guidance through any transaction, whilst always putting our client’s requirements first.
Whilst based in both Cambridgeshire and The Beds /Herts borders, our land team deals with clients buying and selling land nationally. From single building plots to multi-acre development sites for several hundred houses, we have the expertise to assist
Whether you are in the early stages of acquisition or disposal we can give you advice on all aspects of the site’s appraisal.
Our service includes:
From the earliest opportunity, we provide a personal, proactive, service to ensure the best possible result for you. We tailor our service to suit you and your objectives, whether you would prefer us to take a private and discreet approach, bid at auction or simply assist or represent you in a private treaty purchase. We source possibilities on and off the market and provide market intelligence, pricing and other relevant information to assist you to formulate a competitive offer.
Our Acquisition services include:
- Identification of development opportunities
- Land Assembly
- Assessment of the suitability for development
- Viability advice
- Suggested house type, style and mix and proposed site layout.
- Expected new homes sales prices and sales rates.
- Competition from both new and second-hand property.
- External Influences such as infrastructure, financing, Govt policy etc.
- Development/promotion partner selection
- Promotional agreements/Options
- Landowner collaboration and equalisation agreements
- Development Consultancy
- Assistance with Planning applications and Appeals
From the beginning, we provide a personal, proactive, service to ensure the best possible result for you. We will assist, advise and agree with you on the most appropriate strategy and method of sale, whether you prefer a full open market sales approach, an auction or a more discreet selective and targeted sale.
Our Sales services include:
- Site appraisal
- Suggested sale guide price
- Suitable methods of sale, such as private treaty, auction, joint ventures,
- Sale negotiation
- Overages, landowner agreements and income maximisation.
We are committed to exceeding your expectations so please put us to the test.