We provide an informed and straightforward route through the complex world of the planning system with personalised, professional support and guidance through any transaction, whilst always putting our client’s requirements first.
Whilst based in both Cambridgeshire and the Beds /Herts borders, our land team deals with clients buying and selling land nationally. From single building plots to multi-acre development sites for several hundred houses, we have the expertise to assist.
Whether you are in the early stages of acquisition or disposal we can give you advice on all aspects of the site’s appraisal.
Our service includes:
From the earliest opportunity, we provide a personal, proactive, service to ensure the best possible result for you. We tailor our service to suit you and your objectives, whether you would prefer us to take a private and discreet approach, bid at auction or simply assist or represent you in a private treaty purchase. We source possibilities on and off the market and provide market intelligence, pricing and other relevant information to assist you to formulate a competitive offer.
Our Acquisition services include:
- Identification of development opportunities
- Land Assembly
- Assessment of the suitability for development
- Viability advice
- Suggested house type, style and mix and proposed site layout.
- Expected new homes sales prices and sales rates.
- Competition from both new and second-hand property.
- External Influences such as infrastructure, financing, Govt policy etc.
- Development/promotion partner selection
- Promotional agreements/Options
- Landowner collaboration and equalisation agreements
- Development Consultancy
- Assistance with Planning applications and Appeals
From the beginning, we provide a personal, proactive, service to ensure the best possible result for you. We will assist, advise and agree with you on the most appropriate strategy and method of sale, whether you prefer a full open market sales approach, an auction or a more discreet selective and targeted sale.
Our Sales services include:
- Site appraisal
- Suggested sale guide price
- Suitable methods of sale, such as private treaty, auction, joint ventures,
- Sale negotiation
- Overages, landowner agreements and income maximisation.
We are committed to exceeding your expectations so please put us to the test.